Sunday, July 25, 2010

Patchwork and Quilting 'till my fingers explode

Ok, that is a LITTLE dramatic, though I swear they are threatening to. You see, I've been working on my Lace Top Hats while waiting on my iron to heat up so that I can press pieces of Moda's Plume and vintage/upcycled fabrics into patchwork bags. Said patchwork bags then get basted (more pins) and quilted (thankfully by machine) into quilted market bags. They are super cute, but I've made three totally different ones today. From cut to finish, three of them. With embroidery. Yikes. And I only have 4 more lace hats to finish, all of them different. Then I only have 7 hats that need decoration, 24 ribbons to be added to other things, and lets not forget the handwork I'm nearly done with on the Victorian Table Runner.  Yeesh. And I've got another quilt top finished, just waiting for its final assembly. Needless to say, I'm BUSY!

So off to bed, but I'm going to try to share some pictures with you tomorrow, I promise. I want to show you my new apron! :) And I have a pattern review (okay, TWO pattern reviews) to share with you as well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails