Monday, September 20, 2010

Roselawn Fall Festival

Wow! We had a wonderful weekend in Cartersville, Georgia. The 35th Annual Roselawn Fall Festival was tons of fun and we met lots of new friends. I’m hoping to share some pictures and detail information with you later, but right now I’ll be totally honest. I’m EATEN ALIVE by the Monday morning GRIND! :) Okay, granted, my “grind” is different from most. But I still have to deal with all the crazy unpacking, washing, cleaning, straightening and replacing from going to the show all weekend. And lets not even count the state my house was in after being totally ignored for the last four days and left to the devices of two toddlers. Yeesh. I’m only on laundry load 5 for the day so far! :)

I’m going to be posting a ton more stuff in the shop this week, so make sure you dart over to StressTheSeams on Etsy to see all my lovely stuff. Some of it is new inventory, and some of it is de-stashing sewing and crafting gear to make room! It’s getting tight in the studio and with all the shows going on, I can’t manage to sew fast enough to keep up with the influx of stock as well as the stream of custom orders! I guess that’s a good problem to have!

Speaking of custom orders, I have several of you waiting on customs. The good news is that EVERYONE who has placed an order (yes, that includes your bag Kim… and all your goodies Dolores!) FINALLY has all the necessary supplies in house to complete it. The last pieces were found this past week, so I can FINALLY get busy on them (since I don’t have a show this week). Incoming customs are currently looking at a month in creation time due to the CRAZY show schedule in September (what’s left of it), October, November, and early December. But everything in the Etsy shop is ready to ship right now! :)

Back to the machine! I’m so happy to have five minutes to share with you how happy I am to have time to sew! :)

Zoom!Stress The Seams Logo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails