Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September is CRAZY!

It is just nutty around here this month. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around how an entire week has passed! Sunday was a crazy awesome show at Atlanta Station in Atlanta that just sort of came up on Friday as an option. Thankfully, we did it and now we know that it can be very successful, not to mention fun! If you've never heard of SimplyFun toys, you should check them out. Their regional rep, Susan, was next to us at the show. They have AMAZING games for ALL ages! We had SO much fun! Check it out at I'm not being paid a dime to say how impressed I was, seriously!

We sold completely out of magic wallets at the show, which makes Mr.STS VERY happy, though VERY busy restocking our inventory this week! :) My binders, journals, and small bags were a massive hit, as was custom work. That is always so nice, to know that someone likes your stuff so much that they want to patron you to make a piece JUST FOR THEM! So great!

We've applied to several more holiday shows, and had to turn down invitations to even more as you can only be in so many places at once!

Off to work more on stash busting. I've taken pictures of all the.... crap. Yeah, we'll call it that, as it's not yet valuable, but it's not worthless either. But it is definitely a mess. Yeash. I'll post the pictures as soon as my cheeks stop being so red from embarrassment. Yes, they are THAT bad.

Zoom!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails